HIGH PERFORMANCE CDTE THIN-FILM SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES
WK-Series are technologically advanced cadmium telluride thin-film solar modules. CdTe is a proven technology that exhibits high performance ratio in real world conditions. The frameless are cost efficient, recyclable and endure a variety of environmental conditions. They have been tested and certified by leading global institutes.
Features and Benefits (WK Series High Performance Photovoltaic Modules)
- High Performance
- Proven High Performance Cadmium Telluride semi-conductor stack in real world conditions.
- All Weather
- Superior light absorption properties compared to traditional silicon modules in low/diffused light and high temperature conditions.
- Resistance to Shade
- Our unique monoithic cell-to-cell connectors minimise performance loss in the presence of shade.
- New Generation Encapsulant
- Enhances reliability and extends module life as it can withstand thermally-induced stresses and prevent ingression of moisture.
- Positive Binning
- Favourable power binning (+2/-0 watts) delivers better performance, eliminates the risks of underperformance and reduces balance of system costs.
- Manufacturing Process
- Fully automated end-to-end manufacturing process in the United States reduces costs and maximises reliability.
- Industry-Leading Warranty
- 5 years for materials and workmanship, 25 years power output guarantee for 90% of nominal output during the first 10 years and 80% over 25 years.
- Fully recyclable: backed by pre-funded end-of-life collection and recycling programme.